Digcast Episode V is out where Steve and I bring a new 8 track mixtape your way. This month we are featuring the music of:
Professor Penguin – Pilot
- Also check out the song "Pirate" and its music video.
Lux – Coroner's Office
- Listen to "The Window" here.
Mickey Free – Uh Oh
- You can hear more Mickey Free here.
The Welcome – Don't Need Detectives
- There is plenty more of The Welcome's music to check out in the Dig archives: "Robin Robinson," The Robert Kelly EP, "Mail is Great," "Supermoon," "Public Radio," and "Leaves Say Hello"
Pandercakes – Paint By Numbers
- Check out more on the Paint By Numbers EP here.
Francis – Birds Down South
- Listen to "Traktor" here.
- Russell Kirk and the Path – Who's In Control?
White Arrows – Fireworks of the Sea
- You can listen to White Arrows track "Get Gone", their cover of Fleetwood Mac's "Save Me A Place," and definitely check out our interview with them.
We have previously featured most of the artists before on the Dig and look forward to continuing these relationships as we and these bands grow over time. Please click on the links beneath each of the artists to be shown to our previous articles about each artist. You dig?
In this episode we also mention previous TWD articles for Soul Cannon and Andrew WK.
We would like to thank Jonny Corndawg for letting us use his song "Chevy Beretta" for the intro/outro music.
Click to stream or download the link above, or better yet, subscribe to the Digcast on iTunes here. Thanks to all the artists for letting us share their songs and thank you for listening. Please let us know what you think via Twitter, Facebook or the comment section here. You dig?